Electricity Supplier Application Package and Process
Prior to beginning your registration process with BGE Electric Choice Programs, you must contact PJM to set up your short name, which is needed for the InSchedule contract.
The Package includes:
- Electricity Supplier Billing Services Agreement*
- Electricity Supplier Registration Form*
- Electricity Supplier Credit Application*
- Customer Consumption Data (CDWeb) Reporting Agreement*
- CD Web – New User Information Form (Excel),*
- BGE Supplier Coordination Agreement / BGE Electricity Scheduling Coordinator Designation Form*
- Pages 1-6 is BGE Supplier Coordination Agreement and is required from all suppliers
- Pages 7-9 is the BGE Supplier Coordination Designation Form and only needs to be filled out if applicable
- BGE EDI Trading Partner Agreement*
- Copy of the Maryland Electricity Supplier Connectivity Worksheet
- Copy of the Maryland Electricity Supplier License approval letter
- Copy of the PJM approval letter
- Copy of the W-9 Form
- Bank Account information on the Bank letterhead
- Collateral Requirements (Letter of Credit, Surety Bond, Guaranty or Cash). Refer to the Creditworthiness page.
- Financial Requirements (last two years of financials, if applicable)
*BGE requires two sets of all documents with original signatures by an authorized electricity supplier representative. After BGE executes these documents, one set will be returned to the electricity supplier.
Please mail your completed Electricity Supplier Application Package and all related forms to:
Manager, Energy Services
Choice Programs Unit
Baltimore Gas & Electric Co.
2 Center Plaza
110 West Fayette Street
Baltimore, MD 21201